What are plugins in ChatGPT?
Think of plugins as small puzzle pieces that make ChatGPT even smarter and help make a big picture. They extend ChatGPT’s capabilities by integrating external tools. This means that you can not only generate text, but also merge videos, create images and much more!
In today’s digital world, flexibility and adaptability are critical. Plugins allow ChatGPT to adapt to specific requirements, providing a tailored solution to any challenge. For you as an event manager, this means they can complete a variety of tasks more efficiently and creatively.
How to enable plug-ins in ChatGPT?
1. Log in to your ChatGPT Account.
2. Click on your profile at the bottom left of the navigation column and select “Settings & Beta”.
3. Click on Beta Feature in the “Settings” window that opens.
4. Activate the item “Plugins”. The button will then be displayed in green.
Want more ideas on how to make AI's like ChatGPT work for your event?
Then follow our Instagram channel! Here you will receive insights and best practices on the use of AI for event organizers over the next 4 weeks. You’ll also find more knowledge about event ticketing and get insights into our work as a team.
How do you install new plugins in ChatGPT?
1. Return to the chat window and change to “GPT-4”.
2. Then hover your mouse over the button and click “No plugins enabled”.
3. You should now see all your installed plugins. If you don’t use plugins yet, you will only see the “Plugin store”. Click on it.
4. Enter the name of the plugin you want to use in the search field.
TIP: In the next section we will introduce you to three plugins that are worthwhile for your event.
5. As soon as you have found the right plugin, click on “Install”.
TIP: Some plugins require a new registration on the operator’s site, but not all. Pay attention to whether costs are incurred on you by the use of the plugin.
These 3 ChatGPT plugins will help you with your event content
Photorealistic is a plugin that helps you find better prompts (commands for the AI) to create high quality graphics or images. Choosing the right prompt is one of the biggest challenges when using AIs for image creation, e.g. Midjourney. The plugin Photorealistic writes you the perfect command in ChatGPT, which you can then use in Midjourney.
Here in direct comparison: left without Photorealistic and right with Photorealistic.